Make a Payment
Planning for Success!
The Project Management course is an (8) eight-hour course custom-designed to provide participants project management training in the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to the project activities of a particular project in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations. :
The project management knowledge and practices are best described in terms of the following training modules:
- An Overview of Project Management
- The Project management Model
- Aspects of Project Planning
- Scheduling with C.P.M. and P.E.R.T.
- Project Control and Evaluation
- Project Implementation
To have the participants become knowledgeable about:
- Project Integration management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk management
- Project Procurement Management
Participants gain an understanding of the objectives of project management
- Participants become familiar with the steps that should be followed in managing a project
- Participants gain know-how in establishing priorities, contingencies and strategic planning
- Participants learn how to schedule a project using C.P.M. and P.E.R.T.
- Participants understand the basics of project control and evaluation
- Participants gain know-how in using project workbench, earned-value analysis and force-field analysis
- Participants gain an understanding of how to determine project critical success factors
- Participants become familiar with project approaches and strategies to use in effectively implementing a project within budget, on-time and within scope.
Contact us Today for more information