Sales Training for the Novice
Everyone Is A Marketer
The two-hour workshop on "Selling For The Novice" is designed to provide simple, easy to learn sales techniques to participant's whose regular job is not as salesperson, but who must network and prospect for new business as part of their job. Also, to provide a road map for asking the right questions and listening to the needs of prospective customers, in order to tie the company's services to the needs discovered.
- To provide proven, practical internal and external customer service & sales tools to participants.
- To create paradigm shifts that dispel outmoded mental models of providing customer service and building long-term relationships.
- To strengthen each participant's commitment to organizational goals and objectives, as well as, their company's vision. To demonstrate how the individual's sales & customer service style can positively impact these objectives, through improvement in customer retention, repeat business and customer referrals.
- To create an environment conducive to learning and application of the sales techniques & customer service tools provided.
- To positively impact the behavior of each participant, so that each customer contact experience provides a "moment of magic" to the customer and creates an attitude that seeks to "dazzle" the customer(s).
- To provide tools that diminish considerably the negative stress associated with dealing with difficult people and irate customers on a continuous basis.
- To create a customer-driven focus, on the part of participants, that's necessary to create consistently excellent experiences for customers of their company.
- To get across the point that the key to providing exceptional customer service, is in how we treat ourselves and each other.
- To learn basic and advanced sales techniques that will assist the participant in closing a sale, handling objections, understanding buying signals, and turning customer service into sales.
- A thorough upfront analysis, including a needs analysis, is performed prior to curriculum design, development and customization.
- An analysis is done on the customer service & sales strategy/vision of the participant's organization.
- Participants gain understanding of why it is extremely important, to give quality customer service as the customer defines it for their organization.
- Participants delve into their old mental models and value system for a keener understanding of their present customer service & sales style.
- Participants' views about effective first impressions are examined, and the importance of this is stressed throughout the customer service & sales process.
- Participants gain an understanding of the importance of constant listening, during each customer contact experience.
- Participants learn techniques to effectively handle customer requests, complaints and suggestions.
- Participants gain understanding of the different personality types of internal and external customers and how best to approach them.
- Participants learn how to communicate more effectively with customers both visually and verbally.
- Participants gain an understanding of customer needs and the value of the nurture process.
- Participants learn techniques on how to stay upbeat and positive throughout a difficult workday.
- Participants gain a deeper understanding of why the success of the organization rests on the quality of customer service provided to its customers.
- If requested by client's company, participants learn how to communicate effectively on the telephone and how to write faxes and E-mail that get positive responses from their customers.
- Participants understand even more so, the value of internal customer service and its effect on the ultimate paying customers.
- Participants learn techniques of how to carry out their organization's customer service and sales vision.
- Participants gain an understanding of how to reduce customer defections.
The organization is provided an opportunity to acquire assessment tools to assist in the selection of sales personnel for inbound & outbound sales tracts.
Strategic Learning Systems utilizes a philosophy that embraces accelerated learning techniques, adult learning theory and behavioral modification. The major philosophy inherent in all programs is the belief that a person can change old mental models (sales reluctance) more easily, when she/he learns to become more self-directed and remembers to treat her/his internal customers with respect, dignity and courtesy, and remembers to provide the paying customer exceptional service.
SLS utilizes video or PowerPoint presentations, participant guides, pocket-size reminder cards, and memory techniques to assist participants in remembering and applying the practical tools and techniques provided during training, back in the “real-world" (work, social and home).
Contact us Today